Movies teach us a lot of things.They are the source of knowledge for so many people. Movies are the best medium to spread awareness and information about any topic. There has been so many movies which cover the topic of love, marriage and sex and if people want they can attain so much information from them.
1. Jab we met - The story always starts when a boy meets a girl or Jab we met.
In the movie, Jab we met, the actress fell in love with a guy and decided to run away to marry that guy but after she ran she came to know that the guy isn't interested in marrying her. She felt traumatized because of that experience and her personality and way of life changes. So, we should check before trusting any person blindly.
2. Maine Pyar Kiya - Then we feel that we do love someone or maine pyaar kiya.
Telling that I love someone is easy but it is really hard to actually be in relationship. The male protagonist of the movie learned it the hard way when the girl's father tells him to earn money from hard labor.
3. Hero - Most people start thinking that they are the hero of their life and whatever decisions they are making is right. Even girls get attracted to "bad boys" thinking that they are the real "heros".
Real life is different, if you actually fall in love with criminal then forget about a good story, you may not even have a story. The number of crimes that has taken place because of love and sex has increased exponentially over the years. So, beware before choosing a path like this.
4. Hum dil de chuke sanam - The next stage is where we think that we are completely love struck or lost in love. "Hum dil de chuke sanam" phase.
In this movie the main lead pair fall in love with each other but girl is not allowed to marry the guy she loves. She is married to a different person. This husband of the girl, first tries to console her and accepts her even after knowing all the truth about her but she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend.
Hence, her husband took her to various places to find her the love. In the end when girl actually find her ex-boyfriend she understands that she actually loves her husband and her husband is her true lover.
She understood the true meaning of love. Love is not a physical attraction but it is deep connect. True love is a self-less love.
5. Murder - What if even after marriage, you still have feelings for your ex-boyfriend. In real life this will actually lead to tragedy.
The murder movie actually depicts the repercussion of having a pre-marital affair. The affair actually affects the married life of the girl and finally led to the death of lover. Tragic. One should know that the tragedy could have struck even the girl or her husband as well.
6. Devdas - What the girl leaves the guy and marries another person, what happens to the guy ? The state known as "Devdas" state.
In the movie, when the lead actor is left by his love and she marries another guy then this event is not taken by him normally. He loses all his senses and drowns himself in alcohol. He becomes an addict and starts visiting brothels. Before this incident he had a foreign degree and a large estate in his name.
So, pre-marital affair can have devastating affect on guys psyche as well. It can lead to huge depression and may also cause many psychological and personal problems. He may even not be ready for new relations again.
7. Kya Kehna - kya kehna is a wonderful movie which depicts the trauma which a girl may face if she goes for pre-marital sex. In the movie, the girl's boyfriend refuses to accept the child which the girl is going to have. This leads to a lot of humiliation to the girl as well as to her family.
Though the girl fought against all odds and even continued her studies after she got pregnant but in real life it will be million times more painful. When you know this kind of problem can take place why would you want to go for such a thing then ?
8. Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge - The movie covers pre-marital affair but the couple does not get sexually involve with each other.
The movie shows how true love trumps over every obstacle. The guy didn't had any physical relation with the girl still loved her so much. The love which is from our soul hardly needs it. He traveled thousands of miles just to meet her and convince the girl's family to let him marry their daughter.
The movie teaches us that we should believe in love and trust the person whom we love and even if we love someone we should wait till marriage as we don't know whom we end up marrying.
9. Vivah - The movie is about marriage. It shows how wonderful and sacred the bind of marriage is. Both the lead actors fell in love with each other during engagement and the story shows their innocent romance till the marriage.
Even though they are engaged they do not get sexually involved. The girl actually states that when they have waited this long then they easily wait till the marriage. Love is also about respecting each other and giving value to each other.
Love is not a physical attraction but a deep connection between souls. If you love someone marry that person of you are ready to marry right now then wait for marriage because your true love can wait for you till marriage.
If you have liked the post then you will definitely like the book on same topic -