In our lives, all of us want to do so many things but there are always some constraints which hold us back. These constraints can be anything, a stable life, a secured future, doing sacrifice for family or giving up on things you like for the happiness of your loved ones.
It will be really amazing if we get a chance to live a life without any constraints. We are free to do whatever we want to do without thinking about the consequences or about constraints. This is like a dream world where there is nothing stopping us from doing what we want to do. Here are the top 5 things from my bucket list -
1. Travel the world - Travelling broadens your horizon. You get to know about different cultures and meet different kind of people. You get to experience their way of living, eat different kind of foods and hear different languages. Travelling opens up your mind. Travelling gives you a better perspective about life.
This is not all, when you travel you get to experience wonderful natural beauties, from mountains to oceans, you can experience them all. You can find great deserts and can also see amazing forests.
2. Write more - I love writing. If I get chance, then I would definitely pen down many stories and novels. Right now all these stories are just hovering in my mind. I would really love to bring these stories to life so that people could read them and give me some feedback.
3. Eat everything - Yes, I am a foodie. Right now if I eat more then so many people start pointing me out that my belly will come out and I will become unfit but if there is no constraint in life then I would definitely eat everything that I would find.
I love the street food and would definitely feast over all the things I will get. I love eat golgappa's and chats. I think now I can have as much of them as I want. I will also go to chandni chowk and eat everything that's available there, from all kind of parathas to chats and all the delicious Indian food.
4. Photography - Photography is one of my hobbies which got neglected. I hardly get time to pursue my passions. If I get some time then I would definitely like to go out and take pictures. I like taking pictures of monuments so I would go to so many monuments that are there in Delhi.
I also like taking random pictures, ie., pictures in which people are naturally posing. I feel these pictures capture the real image or the real situation.
5. Social service - I have done a lots of volunteering work when I was in school and in college but in last few years I haven't been able to devote much time to them. If I will live my life without constraints then I would definitely join some NGO's and work towards making my society a better place to live.
I like working with the people and so I would definitely join some NGO's which serve the people directly. I have already served cancer patients and also worked for the down trodden people. In future I would like to work for the cause of women empowerment or women's education.
You can find more details here - http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar